Friday

Happy T-Day?

Ever heard of that abbreviation for Thanksgiving before? My friend text messaged me at noon yesterday. The message simply read: Happy T-Day! I guess thats short for happy turkey day. But really, is Thanksgiving T-Day??

In other news, I ran out of gas on my way to my parents yesterday. Cruising down the 10 freeway with very little gas and the poof! the gas pedal starts to become less responsive. I cruised off the Fremont exit with my hazard lights on, going about 40 mph. Last time I ran out of gas, I was on the freeway going to High School. It was the day of my Chemistry exam and I ended up showing up way too late to get the perfect cheating seat. I ended up taking my exam with just my brain and no one elses and got some sort of C.

I'm heading to some sushi later tonight in Little Tokyo. I am wondering if I should ask a girl to join me and my friends. Sometimes they are more hassle than they are worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home