Friday


Why do I get sick?? At least it's when everyone else is sick too. I wouldn't want to be the only kid with the mumps. I think Gonzo was my favorite muppet. Although, Fozzy was my favorite muppet baby. Yes, I did watch the muppet babies. It's better than being a little kid and watching Donahue at that hour. I'll take a warped brain courtesy of Jim Henson's baby utopia over a brain warped by daytime talk shows.

I used to live across the street from Jim Henson Studios. I know that's a name drop. It's sooooo Hollywood to mention your surroundings. Right? I mean the other day some guy told me that he lives right off Sunset Blvd. I was like, dude thanks for the showbiz reference. I think I'll just take Fountain. When I got to his house, it was filled with turntables, wristbands, and american apparel models.

Here is a poll:

Choose one of three items.

1) Jeff Tedford in your backyard cooking sausages.

2) A gold watch.

3) An olympic silver medal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff Tedford in my backyard shining my silver medal. I'll let Marshawn Lynch do the BBQing.

February 26, 2006  
Blogger Gorgeous Goose said...

can I just have sausages?

March 21, 2006  
Blogger pom. said...

definitely the sausages.

May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home