Monday

Fuck you Christopher Columbus


When I was a kid, I used to think it was cool to have the same name as the legendary world explorer. Who wouldn't? Christopher Columbus is treated like a God in most elementary school lesson plans. Well, now I'm glad that I live in a part of this country that doesn't celebrate Columbus Day. I didn't even know it was Columbus day today.

What really creeps me out is that some people actually defend Columbus. I guess slaughtering, enslaving, and subjugating an entire hemisphere of people is commendable in some circles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck that motherfucker i hope he is still berning in hell.

December 22, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


No disrespect to Italian Americans, but fuck Christopher Columbus, him and his whole crew.

October 13, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home